Any organization implementing access to justice programs through para-legalism and any grouping of trained paralegals, who either have registered themselves as a legal entity i.e.CBO or CSO or have undertaken steps towards meeting the requirement of registering a legal entity.
- A brief of the organization.
- Legal status of the organization and years in operation.
- Must have governance structure and share names and profile of the board and management.
- Must be a local, national or international organization providing legal aid through Para-legalism.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the work of PASUNE and abide by its rules.
- At-least three years of proven record of accomplishment of operation in legal work